ZOLL AED Plus
AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator
Now fully 2010 Guidelines-compliant!
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But nearly all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands,without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help.
ZOLL's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). That's why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Our AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features:
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability
- ZOLL's Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro™
- Able to follow Guidelines 2010
Size: (H x W x D)
|5.25"x 9.50" x 11.50"; 13.3 cm x 24.l cm x 29.2 cm|
|Weight:||6.7 lbs .; 3.1 kg|
|Power:||User Replaceable Batteries. 10 -Type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries.|
|Device Classification:||Class II and internally powered per EN60601-1|
|Design Standards:||Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601,AAMI DF-39, IEC 601-2-4, EN60601-1, IEC60601-1-2.|
|Operating Temperature:||PS Model: 32. to 122.F; 0. to 50.C;
PA Model: 50. to 104.F; 10. to 40.C
|Storage Temperature:||PS Model:-22. to 158.F; -30. to 70.C;
PA Model: 32. to 122.F; 0. to 50.C
|Humidity:||10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Vibration:||MIL Std. 810F, Min. Helicopter Test|
|Shock:||PS Model:IEC 68-2-27; 100G;
PA Model: IEC 68-2-27; 50G
|Altitude:||PSModel: -300 to 15,000 ft.; -91m to 4573m;
PA Model: -300 to 7,500 ft.; -91m to 2287m
|Particle and Water Ingres||IP-55|
Number piecs in box:1